London Course Dates:
New live online courses available!
We’re now offering a new online course which is live, so that you can complete the TMMi Professional Course from the comfort of your desk.
Live online course 6th and 7th March 09:00 to 16:00hrs and 8th March 09:00 to 12:00hrs UK time
27th to 28th April 2017
18th to 19th May 2017
22nd to 23rd June 2017
Contact us for more information
New location - Nodia, India:Contact us for more information.
The Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Professional qualification has been developed for anyone involved in using or wanting to use the TMMi model. The course has been developed to meet the requirements of the TMMi Professional Syllabus version 1.0. and prepare students for the TMMi Professional exam. The successful completion of the exam is a prerequisite to becoming a TMMi lead assessor or assessor. Students will be provided with the following:
- A detailed understanding of the structure and content of the TMMi model, including the Goals, Process Areas and Practices for each level.
- An opportunity to sit the TMMi Professional exam
- The course will be a mixture of lecture and practical exercises to help attendees understand the TMMi Model in detail and prepare them for the exam
The objectives of this course are to provide:
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi model and its origins
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi process areas
- Understanding of the different assessment approaches
- Information enabling you to explain the importance of test process improvement to management
- Understanding of the model to provide guidance and advice on a project when using TMMi as a basis for test process improvement
- Awareness of the relationship to CMMI
- To provide you with the skills to act as a co-assessor on informal assessments
- Detailed understanding of the process improvement model IDEAL
- Prepare you for the TMMi Professional exam
The exam is 60 minutes (if the candidates native language is not the same as the exam language 75 minutes is allowed) made up of 40 multiple choice questions. Each correct answer is worth 1 point and a score of at least 65% (26 points or more). The exam is taken on day 3 of the course.
Anyone who could engage with customers to deliver the TMMi offerings, this could include:
- Test process improvers
- TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Impending TMMi lead assessor or assessor
- Business stakeholders
- Programme/Project Test Managers
- Test Leads
- Test Analysts
- Test Consultants